Eco drums produce traditional ethnic hand drums such as the:
- African Djembe - pronounce gembay;
- Doun doun - a bass drum Indigenous;
- Medicine drums;
- Celtic Bodhran
- Assorted specialty drums.
Eco drums can also:
- Re skin and/or re shaping of Djembes, Bodhrans and most other drums;
- Supply Djembe and Bodhran bags;
- Doun doun mallots;
- Drum making tools
- and much more.
The drums are turned out of camphor laurel, Australian hardwoods and veneers.
No tree was sacrificed to create a drum.
Drums are employed therapeutically to treat learning difficulties and are beneficial for meditation.